COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
When you access or use the Website or any part thereof, or communicate with Bambino or any of its officers, employees or agents, whether through written, published or electronic means, the telephone or otherwise, Bambino may collect or receive personal or non-personal information or data about, in connection with or from you, including, without limitation, through cookies, pixel tags, website and data analytics, and other technologies, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 ("PDPA") Personal information or data may include, without limitation, your name, contact information, user profile, and information about your financial status. Non-personal information or data may include, without limitation, your browser information, internet protocol (IP) address, how you use the Website or any part thereof, and aggregated information. Bambino will, as far as possible, inform you at each collection point as to what information is required and what information is optional.
USE OF INFORMATION
Bambino uses the collected information:
a. for the specific purpose for which the information was provided;
b. to confirm your identity and ensure that you are eligible to access and use the services provided on the Website;
c. to process and, where necessary, respond to your application(s), enquiry(s), or request(s);
d. to enable Bambino to comply with all of its legal and regulatory obligations;
e. to inform or update you about products, or services that you request from Bambino or that may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
f. to update you on changes to the Website or Bambino's operations;
g. to monitor, improve, and administer the Website and the services provided through it;
h. to conduct statistical or other forms of analysis for purposes of maintaining or improving the Website and Bambino's services in general; or
i. to comply with all proceedings or inquiries from any state, regulatory, or enforcement agency.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
Bambino will not sell or rent your personal information to any third party. Information you provide to Bambino will be disclosed to third parties where:
a. you have expressly or implicitly consented to such disclosure, or may be deemed to have consented to such disclosure;
b. necessary to provide you with the products and/or services you have requested for, or to respond to your queries;
c. necessary for the operation of the Website or Bambino's internal processes;
d. required by any government, statutory, or regulatory authority, or to comply with any applicable law, court order, directive, or proceeding of such authority;
e. Bambino believes, in good faith, that doing so will be appropriate or necessary for it to investigate and defend against any third party claims or allegations, or prevent or stop any illegal activity, security breaches, or harm to the Website, Bambino's interests, or any Bambino employee;
f. Bambino is the subject of a takeover and your personal information forms part of Bambino's assets to be transferred to the acquiring entity; or
g. you disclose such information to third parties in the course of participating in any competitions or promotional programmes on the Website.
Bambino has implemented and will continue to maintain security measures adequate to prevent the unauthorised collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, and disposal of your information. Nevertheless, you acknowledge and agree that communications through the Internet are not entirely secure and that any information transferred to Bambino is done so at your own risk. Bambino does not warrant or guarantee that the information you provide will not be accessed, copied, used, or disposed of in breach of Bambino's security measures, and you agree not to hold Bambino liable or responsible for any loss or damage resulting therefrom. In the event of such a breach, Bambino will, as far as reasonably possible, promptly notify all affected persons. You accept that you are responsible for keeping confidential your username and password to your account with Bambino.
- WEB-RELATED INFORMATION
- Bambino may collect certain information from you without you actively providing the information when you navigate the Website via cookies. Cookies are small data text files stored in your local browser cache that send information about your previous visits to and activities on the Website. These cookies will not give Bambino any personal information about you. Bambino reserves the right to use the cookies to recognize your browser and thereby customise and optimize the Website to your preferences.
- You can accept or delete cookies. For security reasons, you may wish to deactivate the storing of cookies or adjust your browser to inform you before the cookies are stored on your computer. However, please note that if you do erase or block the cookies, you may not be able to utilize some features on the Website. In such situations, Bambino shall not be held liable for any loss or damage resulting from your inability to use those features.
- Bambino may also collect your Internet Protocol (IP) address. Your Internet Service Provider allocates an IP address to your computer in order for it to access the Internet. The IP address is considered to be non-personal information and it may be dynamic (changing every time you connect to the Internet) or it may be static (unique to your computer). Bambino collects your IP address in order to facilitate its administration and improvement of the Site. The information derived from your IP address can help Bambino diagnose server problems, report aggregate information, and determine the fastest route from your computer to the Website.
We use the following cookies:
a. Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of the Website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of the Website.
b. Analytical/performance cookies. They allow Bambino to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the Website when they are using it. This helps Bambino to improve the way the Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are able to use custom features.
c. Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to the Website. This enables Bambino to personalise its content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
d. Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to the Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. Bambino will use this information to make the Website and the advertisements targeted more relevant to your interests. Bambino may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- NOTIFICATIONS & COMMUNICATIONS
Bambino may send you email notifications from time to time. You may not opt out of receiving certain service-related notifications that are:
a. necessary elements of your transactions on the Website and any product or service of Bambino's, such as confirmations of particular actions you have taken;
b. are required for legal or security purposes; or
c. meant to inform you of changes to Website policies or Bambino's operations, products, or services.
You may, through written notice to Bambino, opt out of other service-related notifications at any time, including:
a. information updates issued by Bambino;
b. user surveys or other requests for user feedback; or
c. marketing offers from Bambino or that Bambino sends on behalf of the companies featured on the Website.
- TRANSFER, STORAGE, & RETENTION OF INFORMATION
- Bambino will retain all information collected for as long as you continue to use the Website or Bambino's services. If you are a member and terminate your Bambino account, Bambino will retain the information, including personal data, collected during your membership for as long as reasonably necessary for any business or legal purpose.
- Bambino does not store your credit card details. In fact, your credit card information never passes through our site — it is captured directly by our payment gateway provider, Stripe (https://www.stripe.com).
- Bambino may record, and/or monitor any communication(s) (including telephone calls or other electronic communications) between you and Bambino. Bambino may do so in order to resolve queries in the future and/or for the purpose of ensuring security, staff training and complying with its legal and/or regulatory responsibilities.
- All of the Content is the property of our licensed by Bambino, its related corporations, and/or third parties with whom it does business, and is protected by the relevant intellectual property laws of Singapore.
- You may not reproduce, republish, copy, display, broadcast, hyperlink, mirror, frame, transfer, transmit, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use the Content in any manner or by any means unless otherwise indicated on the Website or unless given express written permission by Bambino to do so.
- Permission will be granted to you to download, print or use the Content, and to create links to the Content for personal, non-commercial purposes, provided that you do not modify the Content and that you do not attempt to revise, remove, or appropriate all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the Content.
- YOUR RIGHTS
- You have the right to ask Bambino not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. Bambino will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if it intends to use your data for such purposes or if it intends to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing through written notice to Bambino at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of its partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that Bambino does not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
- You may choose to stop receiving or change the frequency of email, direct mail, phone and mobile marketing communications. You can update and correct your personal information anytime using by sending Bambino a message via Contact Us within the Website, or by contacting Bambino at email@example.com.