As of 14 Aug 2021
At Bambino, we want to practice contributing to the circular economy to its fullest. Hence, we are open to donations of baby clothes once your little one has outgrown them.
However, we are ultimately still running a business and don't want to shortchange our wonderful customers. Here's a guide that will help you to decide what pieces that are suitable to be donated!
- Clothes can be both preloved or new (with tag/in bag).
- Items are meant for children up to 4 years of age.
- Items donated must have:
- no stains
- no visible wear and tear
- no discoloration
- no markings (e.g. name)
- We do accept the following items:
Onesies/Romper T-shirts Shorts Pants Polo-Ts Shirts Dresses Skirts Pyjamas Dungarees Overalls Leggings
- We do not accept the follow items:
Mittens Booties Socks Hats Bibs Swaddles Swimwear Footwear Hair Accessories
- Clothes with brand/care tags are preferable. If removed, please make sure there are no signs of removal.
- Bambino only accepts donations. No buy backs.
- Existing subscribers may place donated items into the return bag.
- Non-subscribers will have to arrange for your own drop off. Send us a message!